May 2019 - CLEVELAND - Jeanne Coughlin, founder and president of The Coughlin Group Inc., a consultancy specializing in strategic planning for family businesses, was recognized by Crain’s Cleveland Business in the Notable Women in Entrepreneurship 2019 special feature.
According to Crain’s, “The exceptional women featured in these profiles bring to bear a wide range of skills and talent, combined with boundless energy and determination, to lead their growing businesses.”
Highlights from Coughlin’s 25-plus-year career, which is centered in business growth and entrepreneurship support, were featured in the print and digital versions of the business magazine. View her full profile here.
Said Coughlin, “I am honored to have earned this distinction among this incredible group of women advancing entrepreneurship in Northeast Ohio, and beyond.”
About Jeanne Coughlin, President, Coughlin Group Inc.
Since 1993, Jeanne has worked closely with family business owners and management teams to help with strategic planning, to identify what actually needs to get done, to enhance operational efficiency, and improve culture. Her mission is to be a catalyst for the prosperity and success of privately-held and family businesses. To accomplish this mission, she created the CG one Process, a practical business planning and performance management system that gets the entire management team moving in one direction, with one vision, working from one plan.
• Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator, Peter Drucker Leader to Leader Institute
• Certified Stages of Growth Strategist & licensee of the One Page Business Plan System®
• Certified Professional Business Coach (CPBC), Professional Business Coaches Alliance
• Published Author: Featured Book Award from Harvard Working Knowledge Group
• Certified Professional Behavior & Values Analyst
• Chair Cleveland WPO: peer advisory group for women-led, multimillion-dollar companies.
• Crain's Cleveland Business Notable Women in Entrepreneurship
Coughlin serves as Vice Chair of the Board of JumpStart and chairs the Revenue Committee. She was chairman of COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises) in 2004-2005 and was formerly a board member for GCP (Greater Cleveland Partnership), Team NEO, NSBA (National Small Business Association), and Mercy Hospital. She is a graduate of the 2003 Leadership Cleveland class, and was selected as a Women of Note by Crain’s Cleveland Business. Jeanne was also recognized with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Award presented by Cleveland State University for her “dedicated work advocating on behalf of small business.”
Learn more at www.CGroupInc.com.