Helping Businesses Succeed and Grow
Since 1993, Jeanne Coughlin has been assisting business owners and executives that desire clarity and focus in their strategy, discipline and follow-thru in their execution, and the desire to grow their organizations through a committed and cohesive team of people. Her goal is to produce an ROI of 3x-10x for clients within one year which is accomplished through three primary activities:
- Focusing & documenting a blueprint for growth.
- Bringing discipline to performance management.
- Measuring the results that matter most.
A few facts about Jeanne Coughlin:
- Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator, Peter Drucker Leader to Leader Institute
- Certified licensee of the One Page Business Plan System©
- Published author: Featured Book Award from Harvard Working Knowledge Group
- Certified Professional Behavior & Values Analyst
- Chapter Chair & Facilitator, WPO (peer advisory group for women business owners)
- Board Member: Greater Cleveland Partnership, Team NEO, Leadership Lorain County, Mercy Hospital and Past Chairman of COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises)