Since 1993, Jeanne has worked closely with family business owners and management teams to help with strategic planning, to identify what actually needs to get done, to enhance operational efficiency, and improve culture. Her mission is to be a catalyst for the prosperity and success of privately-held and family businesses. To accomplish this mission, she created the CG one Process, a practical business planning and performance management system that gets the entire management team moving in one direction, with one vision, working from one plan.
Facts about Jeanne
• Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator, Peter Drucker Leader to Leader Institute
• Certified Stages of Growth Strategist & licensee of the One Page Business Plan System®
• Certified Professional Business Coach (CPBC), Professional Business Coaches Alliance
• Published Author: Featured Book Award from Harvard Working Knowledge Group
• Certified Professional Behavior & Values Analyst
• Chair Cleveland WPO: peer advisory group for women-led, multimillion-dollar companies.
• Crain's Cleveland Business Notable Women in Entrepreneurship, 2019
Jeanne Coughlin has been working with a variety of family and privately-held businesses for more than 25 years. Her background as a highly successful sales consultant fueled her career as an effective business consultant. Jeanne is a true partner in business success, helping owners and their management teams identify obstacles to success and create and implement those plans over the long term.
Jeanne serves on the Board of JumpStart and chairs the Revenue Committee. She was chairman of COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises) in 2004-2005 and was formerly a board member for GCP (Greater Cleveland Partnership), Team NEO, NSBA (National Small Business Association), and Mercy Hospital. Jeanne is a graduate of the 2003 Leadership Cleveland class, and was selected as a Women of Note by Crain’s Cleveland Business. Jeanne was also recognized with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Award presented by Cleveland State University for her “dedicated work advocating on behalf of small business.”
View our latest webinar - Working on Your Family Business: Create a Plan for Success.
Solve These 3 Common Organizational Challenges Using This Plan (ERC HR Insights Blog)