Since 1993, Jeanne has worked with business owners and management teams to create clarity, focus behaviors and measure results. Her mission is to be a catalyst for the prosperity and success of privately-held and family businesses. To accomplish this mission, she created the CG one Process a practical business planning and performance management system that gets the entire management team moving in one direction, with one vision, working from one plan.
Facts about Jeanne
• Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator, Peter Drucker Leader to Leader Institute
• Certified Stages of Growth Strategist & licensee of the One Page Business Plan System®
• Published Author: Featured Book Award from Harvard Working Knowledge Group
• Certified Professional Behavior & Values Analyst
• Chapter Chair & Facilitator, WPO (peer advisory group for women business owners)
Jeanne Coughlin has been working with a variety of privately-held and family businesses for more than 20 years. Her background as a highly successful sales consultant fueled her career as an effective business consultant. Today, the Coughlin Group has grown to become a true partner, helping business owners and their management teams to identify obstacles to success, create plans for change and implement and measure the effectiveness of those plans.
Jeanne serves on the Boards of JumpStart and Mercy Hospital. She was chairman of COSE (Council of Smaller Enterprises) in 2004-2005 and former board member for GCP (Greater Cleveland Partnership), Team NEO, NSBA (National Small Business Association) and Leadership Lorain County. Jeanne is a graduate of the 2003 Leadership Cleveland class, and was selected as a Women of Note by Crain’s Cleveland Business. Jeanne was also recognized with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Award presented by Cleveland State University for her “dedicated work advocating on behalf of small business.”
- Solve These 3 Common Organizational Challenges Using This Plan (ERC HR Insights Blog)
- Jeanne Coughlin Appointed to JumpStart Board of Directors
- The Coughlin Group Inc. Appointed to ERC Preferred Partner Network; To Present Strategic Planning Seminar June 17
- The Coughlin Group, Inc. Announces Launch of CG one Brand; Sets to Redefine and Refocus the Framework Behind Business Planning