The Coughlin Group, Inc. Announces Launch of CG one Brand; Sets to Redefine and Refocus the Framework Behind Business Planning
CLEVELAND –Nov. 4, 2015 – The Coughlin Group, Inc., a business planning and performance management consultancy serving clients since 1993, has announced the release of its proprietary process: CG one and its newly launched website www.cgroupinc.com
With this new roll out, Coughlin Group founder and President Jeanne Coughlin has set to simplify the most complex business planning mechanisms to divert attention where it’s needed: in action and results.
The pillars of CG one include:
- Create clarity, about what prosperity looks like for for the business owner and what might be impeding it.
- Focus behaviors that takes business to the next level through the creation and implementation of one workable plan.
- Measure the results of the plan through ongoing, hands-on performance management.
Calling on a suite of planning and assessment tools, including the Stages of Growth Organizational X-Ray, Personal Assessments and the One Page Business Plan ®, CG one is primed to meet the needs of the modern entrepreneurial organization.
“The CG one process has been developed over 20+ years working closely with a variety of privately held and family businesses to help their management teams move in one positive direction, with one vision, working from one simple, actionable, and measurable plan,” said Jeanne.
About Jeanne Coughlin, President, Coughlin Group Inc.
Since 1993, Jeanne has worked with business owners and management teams to create clarity, focus behaviors and measure results. Her mission is to be a catalyst for the prosperity and success of privately-held and family businesses.
Facts about Jeanne:
- Certified Strategic Planning Facilitator, Peter Drucker Leader to Leader Institute
- Certified Stages of Growth Strategist & licensee of the One Page Business Plan System®
- Published Author: Featured Book Award from Harvard Working Knowledge Group, “The Rise of Women Entrepreneurs.”
- Certified Professional Certified Professional Behavior & Values Analyst
- Chapter Chair & Facilitator, WPO (peer advisory group for women business owners)
Visit www.cgroupinc.com for more information.